Friday, September 11, 2015

Everybody line up!

Another week has past in the Lions Art Room!  We are continuing our study of lines.  Here's something to do at home.  Look at pattern on different types of fabric and have your child tell you what the line in the pattern are!

Also ask them to show you, with their arms, how to make different types of line.  See what they come up with.  It's pretty fun and they like to do it.  I get a kick out of watching them do it in class!

You know I can go away without showing off some of the work we have been doing in class!
2nd grade is working on making patterns out of different line on a 1/4 of a circle. I love the way they turned out! They are displayed on the walls in the school.
Until next week! Keep creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment