Friday, November 20, 2015

Color Me Rad Pt.4

We are in the final weeks of color before we move on to the next element of art...Texture!  But until then here are some wonderful pieces that we have created over the past few weeks!
We finally completely our school-wide collaborative, monochromatic self-portraits!
 Displayed is practically EVERY student in the school...and a few teachers that were brave enough to accept the challenge!  I am very proud of this display and every child featured in it! I just realized all my sentences end with exclamation points and I'm not changing it!

Another really cool project we have done features the 4th grade class.  They created a multi-media drawing with oil pastels and watercolor, of falling leaves.  They received lots of compliments on their work. They were a hit among their friends.


Try to stop by the art hallway to see all the great work your kids are creating.  You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment